Privacy Collection Statement
(In accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 5)
This website (referred to in this Privacy Collection Statement as the Website) is owned and operated by Propix Pty Ltd trading as Jamberoo Action Park (Jamberoo Action Park), who is referred to in this Privacy Collection Statement (the Collection Statement) as Jamberoo Action Park, we, our or us.
The term you or your refers to the person, organisation or entity that accesses and/or uses the Website.
Jamberoo Action Park is committed to maintaining your privacy. We provide this Collection Statement at the time of collecting your information so that you clearly understand the information we collect, why we collect it and how we use, store, process or otherwise manage your information.
When do we collect information?
We do not automatically collect personal information from you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address or other personally identifiable information about you (personal information). However, we may collect your information when you:
- voluntarily provide personal information about yourself — that is, we collect personal information with your informed consent such as when you make a purchase on the Website, use Wi-Fi provided by us, contact us via email or social media, complete surveys presented by us or subscribe to our newsletter;
- use the Website and anonymous, non-personal information about how you use the Website is obtained; and
- use the Website and accept cookies, allowing us to collect cookie-based information that makes your use of the Website easier by recording your preferences so that when you return to the Website the cookie re-loads that information.
What information do we collect?
The type of information we collect from you will depend on what services on the Website that you use. The information that we may collect when you use the Website includes:
- personal information including your name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers and contact details which you provide when registering with the Website, carrying out a transaction on the Website or subscripting to the newsletter or any other service on the Website;
- information about your use of the Website and its features;
- information about the transactions that you carry out using the Website;
- information about your card and bank account details where you carry out a transaction on the Website using your credit card, debit card or direct debit from your bank account;
- information concerning the devices you use to access the Website, including hardware and software information and information of your internet connection;
- general information about visits to the Website collected by our servers, with small files called cookies that our Website transfers to your device (if you allow the delivery of cookies). The cookies are used to follow the pattern of movements of users by letting us know which pages on our Website are visited, in what order and how often and the previous websites visited. The anonymous non-personal information that we collect and analyse is not personal information as described in the Privacy Act and cannot be used to discover any personal information such as your name, address or email address; and
- any other information thar you choose to send to Jamberoo Action Park.
What use do we make of your information?
Predominately, Jamberoo Action Park uses your information to provide the Website and its services and does so pursuant to its legitimate interests at law.
The reasons that we may use your information include:
- to facilitate your access to and use of the Website and its services;
- to improve, administer and personalise the Website and the services that we provide to you;
- process and carry out transactions you make on the Website;
- to publish information about you on the Website, including for the purposes of marketing Jamberoo Action Park;
- to send you marketing communications and to otherwise recommend to you information about other products and/or services or special promotional offers from Jamberoo Action Park and the Jamberoo Action Park Group of Companies;
- to prevent, discover and fight illegal or unauthorised activities such as misbehavior on the Website or related to it or fraud; and
- to comply with applicable laws or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How do we share your information?
Jamberoo Action Park may share your information with our trusted agents or subcontractors for the purposes above.
Other parties we may share your information with include:
- third party partners or service providers who assist us with providing our services;
- other corporate entities where Jamberoo Action Park is involved in a corporate transaction involving a change in the ownership or control of the Website and/or Jamberoo Action Park;
- law enforcement authorities;
- any party necessary where we are acting to mitigate our legal liability, protecting or acting upon our legal rights or those of our users, partners or affiliated parties or preventing illegal activity or wrongdoing;
- any party where you have given your consent to Jamberoo Action Park to share your information.
Further information on your privacy