Your privacy is important to Jamberoo Action Park. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Jamberoo Action Park collects, and the ways in which Jamberoo Action Park uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Jamberoo Action Park may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Jamberoo Action Park.
Using personal information
Jamberoo Action Park may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Jamberoo Action Park discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Jamberoo Action Park may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Recording your email address
We will only record your email address if you authorise us to do so. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list unless you authorise us to do so. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent. Your data will only be shared within The Jamberoo Group of Companies, that include: Jamberoo Action Park, Steamers Bar and Grill, City Beach Function Centre and Longboard Cafe, Wollongong. There may be times where we will send you offers, promotions and announcements which we think will be of interest to you.
Securing your data
Jamberoo Action Park will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Jamberoo Action Park will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Jamberoo Action Park is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Jamberoo Action Park
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to PO Box 197, Albion Park NSW 2527 Australia.